WELCOME

Thank You for visiting my site!!
If you click on a photo, it wll enlarge it for better viewing.

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Christmas Stocking Albums

Since 2009 I've been making Christmas Stocking Albums for Joey and Elizabeth.  I wanted to share my gift to them by finally posting something on my blog in hopes of keeping it current.







For my stockings, I used a cut from someone's cricket cartridge.  By scanning it into my ScanNCut, I was able to save the cut and cut out exactly how many I needed and the size I wanted.  I wanted to leave plenty of room for photos, journaling and more embellishments.

Past Christmas Stockings

2009






2010







2011





2012





Until I got my ScanNCut, I used Make the Cut and my Cricut to cut out the stocking.  So much easier now having one machine that does it all.

2 comments:

April said...

These are fabulous! Such wonderful colors and details. Great job!

Enfys said...

Hi Roe, found you again through Bethany! Lovely work x